Is a leading not-for-profit organisation of professional and caring individuals. For more than 20 years we have been delivering innovative and superior health and human services to the Queensland community.
A diverse range of services
We offer a range of services to help people of all ages and backgrounds:
- Residential aged care facilities
- Aged care services
- Home nursing and care
- Allied health professionals, including physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Respite care, at home, at a day respite centre, or at one of our aged care facilities
- Retirement village
- Immunisation programs for business and schools
- Homeless hostel services for men and women
- Women’s refuges
- Disability services
- Drug and alcohol recovery services
- And many other social support services throughout Queensland.
OZ Care provides:
NDIS Disability & Health Services
Community Support Services
No reviews for this business
Be the first one, click on Add a review button to submit a review.